In the Symantec Connect community, feature requests are submitted as ideas. These ideas are voted on by the community. The process for submitting ideas is described below.
2. Click on the down arrow next to All of Connect and select Endpoint Management.
3. Next, select the Ideas tab, once there you can view existing ideas,vote “Agree” or “Disagree” for an existing submission, or select “submit a new idea”
4. After selecting submit a new idea you are brought to this page. Enter the “Title” and the idea for the feature request or enhancement in the “Body” section
5. On the same page, you can tag the feature request with the Community, the Product(s), and Topics.
6. The final steps are further down the page where you select another the area of Connect the idea can be shown, attach files, opt out of Notifications, and Subscribe. Once completed select “Save”