I have Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) running in my environment. How do I integrate Symantec Network Access Control (SNAC). The Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) and Symantec Network Access Control (SNAC) need to be running the same version and build.
After you have verified that the SNAC installation package that you have obtained is the same version as the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM), flow the steps below on integrating SNAC.
1. Extract the package to a temp folder.
2. Run the Setup.exe from the Root of the SNAC CD
3. Select Install Symantec Network Access Control
4. Select Install Symantec EndPoint Protection Manager
5. Click on Next
6. Click on next for the Data Collection
7. Click Continue
8. Click on Next for the Server Upgrade Status
9. Click on Finish to Start the SEPM Service and Console
10. You should have the following Host Integrity installed