To begin an open/click assessment, you'll need to configure five key pieces of information.
1. Enter a name for the assessment and select the Target Group that will receive phishing emails.
2. Choose the time to begin the assessment. Emails will begin sending at the chosen time. If the time selected is in the past, emails will begin sending immediately.
3. Configure the details of the phishing email
4. Define the title of the phishing landing page that users will see. (e.g. www.phishingsite.com)
5. Define the phishing domain that users will see when they click through on an email. This landing page should attempt to convince users to enter sensitive data.
6. Select the notice template and training template that users will see when through click through on an email.
7. Click "Save Draft" to save the assessment configuration details. Once the draft has been saved once, you will have the option to start the assessment.