Customer wants to know how to export SSL public certificate from SEPM and import it into the EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response) in order to secure the communications .
SEPM: All Versions
EDR: All Versions
Step 1 - Export SEPM's SSL public certificate by connecting to the SEPM by using the URL below:
Note: http protocol, not https
Step 2 - Import the SEPM certificate by going to the EDR console (See respective numbered items in images below):
1) Global Settings
2) Scroll down to Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) Web servers section
3) Add or Edit an existing by respectively selecting the "Add server" link or the "Vertical Ellipses" drop down item named, "SEPM Controller Connection"
4) Select checkbox "Add SEPM SSL Certificate"
5) Select the "Browse" button and locate the certificate obtained from Step 1
6) Select the Save button to save the settings.