A user has locked themselves out of their Quarantine account and requires you to unlock their account.
In order to unlock an account follow these instructions.
1. With the primary username for your organization's account or an account with the appropriate level of permissions, login to https://clients.messagelabs.com
2. Navigate to Dashboard > Services > Email Quarantine
3. On the Quarantine Settings page, go to the "Password Controls" section
4. Under Unlock passwords section, push the "Search" button
5. This will pull and show all accounts that are currently locked
6. Click on the locked account and then click "Unlock" to unlock and account
DO NOT try to login right away or the account will be locked out again
8. Click on "Forgot your password?" located under the Password Box
9. Enter email address for Username
10. Push the "Reset Password" button
11. Advise User to click on the activation link that is sent to their email address to choose a new password
Please contact support if you experience anything different and need further assistance.