Few plug-ins get installed automatically when the Altiris Agent is installed.
Follow these instructions to add plug-ins as needed.
- Click Actions > Agents/Plug-ins > Rollout Agents/Plug-ins.
- Browse the tree list in the left pane for the agent you would like to install.
- Optional: Right click the policy and Clone it. This leaves the default policy intact.
- In the policy properties:
- Click Apply to > Computers.
- Add rules to select the machines or filters you would like to target for the install.
- Click OK.
- Add a Schedule if desired.
- Add/Remove "Extra schedule options" as desired.
- Enable the policy.
- Click Save changes.
The Agent Plug-in will the get installed per the scheduling you selected.
Repeat the above steps for all plug-ins you would like to install.