- First, you must create a new report or identify a suitable report.
- On the SMP Console, go to Manage > Jobs or Tasks > System Jobs and Tasks > Notification Server > Automation Policy Tasks.
- Create a new "Job or task".
- On the popup window, select "Send E-mail" on the left hand pane (scroll all the way down).
- Define a suitable name for this task. Fill in the e-mail information.
- Most importantly is the content. Put in
- click "OK" to save the task.
- Go to Manage > Automation Policies. Create a new policy.
- Under Data Source, select "Report". Under Report picker, select your desired report.
- Under Run job/task, select the job/task that you have created previously.
System Jobs and Tasks > Notification Server > Automation Policy Tasks.
- Click "OK"
- Select "Edit input parameter", Under the Data Source for RESULTS, choose [Report as HTML].
Click OK and save the changes. You can now do a test automation policy.