To confirm Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) Clients are running desired policies through the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) take the following actions.
- Run the Policies Used report to confirm SEPM Client Groups have the correct policies applied and obtain the current Policy Serial Number for each group.
- Review the SEP Clients in each group to confirm clients are running the current group policy.
Running the Policies Used report.
- Click Reports in the main SEPM menu.
- Click the Quick Reports tab.
- Set report type to Audit.
- Set the report to Policies Used.
- Review filters and change if desired.
Review SEP Clients to confirm clients are running current group policy.
- Click Clients in the main SEPM menu.
- Select a client group.
- Click the Clients tab for the client group.
- Set the view to client status.
- Review the Policy Serial Number column for clients not reporting the current group policy.