In order to turn off the vibration for the PIN screen within TouchDown there are two places you need to edit in the device’s settings.
- Go into Settings on your Device and then Select Sound.
- Select the option Vibration Intensity and turn the haptic feedback all the way down.
- Tap OK, scroll down and make sure Haptic Feedback is not selected. Make sure Auto haptic is switched to off (gray and to the left).
- Tap the back button to go back into main screen of settings. Press the option Language and input.
- Select the default keyboard that you use by pressing the cog button on the right hand side.
- Make sure that the key-tap options are unselected.