To program the contact from Outlook,
- To enter a contact with a pin code, such as a conference line, just enter the number followed by a semi colon, then the pin number.
To program the contact from your phone,
- In the contact edit screen you should type the phone number and semi colon.
- Tap the character key (bottom left corner).
- There will be a "pause" option. Choose it, then enter the pin and save the contact.
- When you dial, the phone will automatically ask if you want to enter the pin as soon as the line answers your call.
- Press yes.