This issue is resolved in dcinterface version 4_5_3. If you are not able to immediately upgrade to dcinterface_4_5_3, then you can workaround this behavior by clearing the LDAP cache (see below).
To clear LDAP cache
- Update SWG or CIU to version 188.8.131.52
- After the unit restarts, navigate to the Administration> Configuration> Authentication page of the web interface.
- Click "Download domain controller interface software" to download dcinterface_4_5_3
- Uninstall dcinterface from each machine where it is currently installed.
- Reinstall dcinterface using the 4_5_3 install material.
- Navigate to the Administration> Configuration> Authentication page of the web interface.
- Set the "Age out login entries after" to 0
- Click Save.
The reports should start showing authenticated connections right away.
- After a few minutes set the value back to the previous value.
Returning this value to either the default or previous value will reduce numbers the Domain Controller needs to handle.
Title: Release Notes for Symantec Web Gateway
If you have dcinterface_4_5_3 or later, you may also see the following email alert:
Alert: DC Interface Status
ALERT: The DCInterface Client running on is not contacting the Web Gateway on its regularly scheduled interval.
Please check the status of the DCInterface Client by referring to the errorlog located in its installation directory.
Click here to view the current system status.