Java -1 error in event log and unable to Login to Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager after upgrading to RU5
Article ID: 178040
SymptomsScmServerError: Database utility path is not configurated!
in scm-server-0.log file after upgrading
Failure to connect with SQL database after upgrading
Run the Management Server Configuration Wizard to re-establish connections with SQL database.
- Click the Windows Start button, point to (All) Programs, point to Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager and then click Management Server Configuration Wizard.
- Ensure that Reconfigure the management server is enabled and then click Next.
- Ensure that the server name, port number web console port and data folder are correctly configured and then click Next.
- Enable the Microsoft SQL server option and then click Next.
- Ensure that all fields are filled in correctly and then click Next.
Note: Recommended Authentication is SQL Authentication
- Complete the Management Server Configuration Wizard.