To change the date and time on an SBG appliance, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Administration > Hosts > Configuration in the control center.
- Click on the hostname that needs the time update.
- Click on the DNS/Time tab on the Edit Host Configuration page.
- Verify Time Zone is correct for the installation.
- Select the desired method - "Set time manually"
- Enter the date by clicking on the Date box, and click on the date on the pop-up calendar.
- Enter the time by using the drop-down boxes for hours and minutes. The hours box is in 24h format.
- Click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to save the new settings.
This solution is valid for versions of SMG 8.x or later.