- To significantly reduce the number of scan errors, move the RepliStor storage to a storage device which does not refer files to Scan Engine for antivirus scanning.
- Alernatively, accept that you will continue to see a large number of scan errors on an intermittent basis and disable the email notification feature within the Scan Engine interface.
To disable email notification within Scan Engine
- In the Scan Engine web interface, click Monitors.
- Click Alerting
- Under SMTP Notification, in the "SMTP Notification Level" dropdown box , select "None".
- Click the Save icon
To confirm free space at the CLI of the EMC Celerra server
- Log in with the nasadmin account
- At the command line interface (CLI), type: df_server server_2