Under the action item links heading the Objects information is blank when created on custom object based action items
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new "new object"
- Create a process on the banana object (fired by the create event)
The process needs to have one additional step, call it something like "generate action item"
Add a new manual action to the action item
Specify the Action Item Message fields: subject, description and assign it to the admin user (or whatever user you are testing with)
Validate and activate the process
- Create a new banana instance
- Navigate to the overview page
- Click on the action items under the notifications portlet
- Click the "click here" text under one of the action item messages
- You will be navigated to the action item details page
Expected Result: You should see a link to the right of "Objects" under the Object Links section
Actual Result: The link to the right of Object is blank.
Resolved in Clarity 13.1.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC581256
Resolved in Clarity 13.2.0