You are not able to start the Altiris Services on his Server.
We checked the Event logs and under "Application" we noticed this error:
"The AeXSvc service was unable to log on as EXAMPLE\altirisadmin with the currently configured password due to the following error:
Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer."
Domain and account: Domain\altirisadmin
This service account does not have the necessary user right "Log on as a service."
Assign "Log on as a service" to the service account on this computer. You can use Local Security Settings (Secpol.msc) to do this. If this computer is a node in a cluster, check that this user right is assigned to the Cluster service account on all nodes in the cluster.
If you have already assigned this user right to the service account, and the user right appears to be removed, a Group Policy object associated with this node might be removing the right. Check with your domain administrator to find out if this is happening.
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
ITMS 7.x, 8.x
Unknown. We don't know exactly what caused the issue but maybe there is a GPO that may be is affecting these credentials for the Notification Server AppID account.
1. Change the Log On account from the AppID to Local system Account for the Altiris Service service.
2. Restart the Altiris Service service. It should start the service without problems.
3. Put back the AppID account again for the Log On account.
4. Restart the Altiris Service service again. It should start without problems.
5. Restart the remaining Altiris services using the AppID without changing the Log On account to Local System.