DAgent leaks memory when client is rejected.
Steps to duplicate:
1) Install the DAgent on a client machine.
2) Open up task manager on the client machine and and monitor the memory utilization of the DAgent.exe process.
3) Open the DS Win32 console and find the client machine. Right-click on the client in the console and select "Advanced" and then "Reject Connection". Confirm that you want to reject that client.
4) The DAgent's (from task manager on the client system) memory utilization will bounce up and down, but will gradually increase more and more over time.
5) To clear the memory leak condition, un-reject the client machine from the DS Win32 console and restart the DAgent.
Deployment Server 6.9 SP1 and SP2