Block user(s) or group(s) from sending messages through Facebook messenger chat but allow them to use Facebook
Apply the following Web Security Service (WSS) block to Group A.
The policy must be in Group A. If not the user will experience a message that "Chat is currently unavailable" but still be able to send messages but not receive messages.
1. Login to portal.threatpulse.com
2. Navigate to Solutions > Content Filtering > Policy
3. Add Rule
4. Add Sources: (Choose user(s) an/or group(s) you wish to block from messenger/chat
5. Add Destinations > Domain/URL
6. Add the URL's below and save:
7. Verdict > Block
8. At the top of the page select "Move to Group A"
10. Activate the new rule
See TECH250104 for limits and actions of content filtering