How to add authentication under Location Policy in the Web Security Service (WSS).
Web Security Service
1. Login to the Portal Account > Service > Authentication > Authentication Policy > Location Policy > + Add Rule:
2. Select either Explicit Proxy Locations or VPN/Firewall Locations:
3. Click on + Add Sources, select a Location or a Location List and click Save:
4. Under Verdict, check if an action should be enforced. In case Captive Portal is enabled, Authentication method and Surrogate type should be selected according to the environment of the customer:
5. Click Add Rule and then Activate on the right corner to reflect the changes: