Confirm SEPM is confirmed in the TDAD UI: https://localhost/ui.
- The Deploy tab will appear with the SEPM filter applied. TDAD will fetch the SEPM groups and computers automatically. From here you can select SEPM groups for deployment of the TDAD policy to the end-points. If you add a new computer to the network and install the SEP agent with the correct client features, it will automatically be assigned the TDAD policy.
You will need to configure the SEPM to deliver the MM features to the SEP agent.
Navigate to the SEP UI.
- Navigate In SEP to: Admin>Install Packages>Client Install Feature Set. There are 3 defaults that contain the TDAD policy:
- Full protection for Clients
- Full protection for Servers
- Protection for Active Directory.
You can also customize your policy to include TDAD:
- Navigate to “Clients”, select the group you wish to deploy the Features to.
- Note: TDAD will not be active until the policy is deployed from the TDAD GUI.
- Select “Install Client”, Select “New Package Deployment”, click “Next”.
- Select a Package that includes TDAD, click “Next”.
- Select “Remote Push”, click “Next”.
To Save the package and deploy with another deployment or automation tool:
- Select the computers you wish to deploy to and slide them to the right hand side, click “Next”
- Enter the credentials needed to deploy the SEP agent. (An account with local Administrative Privledges)
- Click “Next, Next, Finish”