NOTE: You need to have a client enabled as a device discovery agent before doing this step. If this hasn't been done already please refer to Enable Device Discovery on a Symantec Endpoint Security (SES) agent
1. Go to Devices > Unmanaged Devices.
2. Choose the devices that you want to push the package to and select Push Enroll.
3. Choose the group to which the device should report to or you can keep at default group. Enter the administrator credentials for the device to enroll. If you are enrolling multiple devices, you can enter multiple sets of credentials. Check Add another set of credentials and then press Next until you have entered all of the necessary sets of credentials. Press Start enrollment.
4. You can click on Push Enroll Status from the dialog box or from the unmanaged devices list to see the enrollment status report for the clients
5. In the Push Enroll Status page, the client will show initiated when the deployment process starts. Once complete, it will show as Successful. If there is any issue that would cause the push or installation to fail, then the status will show Failed and under the Reason column, the issue will be listed based on the type of error encountered. For more information regarding the failure see Viewing push enrollment status in your environment