Dropbox Securlet support is limited to 'Sustainment'. That being said, this article details what are the account privileges and requirements needed to enable the Dropbox Securlet on a CloudSOC account?
Regarding the 'sustainment' Support scope for Dropbox Securlet:
- Continued support for existing customers (that already subscribed to Dropbox Securlet)
- Unavailable for customers who have not activated at the time of release of CloudSOC 3.122
- No new feature enhancements
Dropbox Securlet activation requires the CloudSOC Sysadmin to have the same email address as the Dropbox administrator that performed the activation.
The following requirements must be met in order to enable the Dropbox Securlet on your CloudSOC account:
● You must have administrative privileges on your CloudSOC account.
● You must have a Dropbox Business or Enterprise account.
● You must be an administrator for the Dropbox DfB team for which you want to enable the Securlet.
● The email address you use as the username for the administrator login on your Dropbox account must be exactly the same as the email address that you use as your CloudSOC username. Furthermore, this email address must be within the primary or secondary domains listed for your CloudSOC account. To confirm, login to CloudSOC, go to the gear icon on the top right corner, then to General, and check your domains as shown below.
Note: If necessary, see the article below regarding Secondary Domain management (adding/removing)