Verify SSL Interception for a website in Cloud SWG (formerly known as WSS)
Article ID: 175533
Cloud Secure Web Gateway - Cloud SWG
Verify that a website is being SSL intercepted while going through Cloud SWG (formerly known as WSS)
Cloud SWG (formerly known as WSS)
- Verify that SSL Interception is enabled within the Cloud SWG portal under Policy > TLS/SSL Interception.
- Verify that you are not exempting the domain or IP from SSL Interception in the SSL Interception Policy.
- Ensure that you have installed the SSL root certificate within the Trusted Root Certification Authorities certificate store.
- Verify that you are connected to WSS by visiting test.threatpulse.com.
- Browse to the website that you want to verify is being SSL intercepted. Then, click on the padlock icon in the address bar. Click on Certificate.
- In the Certification Path tab, you will see the Cloud Services Root CA. If you see this certificate being used, then the traffic to this website is being SSL Intercepted.