How to Remove Saved Credentials for Remote Desktop Connection
In order to help you remove saved credentials for remote desktop connection on Windows 10. This article concretely introduces two solutions step by step for your better reference.
Method 1: Remote stored credentials for Remote Desktop Connection in RDC Client
- Open the Remote Desktop Connection client.
Launch the Run window by pressing Win+R keys, input mstsc and click OK button.
- Click the computer icon on the right. Choose the saved credentials you wish to delete. And then tap delete link.
Note: If there is no available delete option, this means that the connection does not have the credentials to be deleted.
- Hit Yes button to confirm that you want to delete the saved credentials. At last, the saved credentials will be removed at once.
- After the completion of the above steps, you will be asked for credentials when you connect. Then you can close the Remote Desktop Connection client as you like.
Method 2: Delete saved credentials for Remote Desktop Connection in Credential Manager
- Access Control Panel in Windows 10.
- In Control Panel page, click View by and choose Large icons.
- Click the Credential Manager option to open the Credential Manager window.
- Under the Windows Credentials section, tap Windows Credentials, click TERMSRV and click Remove link.
- Select Yes button to permanently delete this Windows credential.
- After the completion of the above steps, you will be asked for credentials when you connect. Then you can close the Credential Manager as you like.