If you need all software to show, regardless of the state in Add Remove Programs, please walk through this process. Note that any repair or upgrade will revert the changes and they will need to be done again.
- In SQL Management Studio, browse under the database, under Programmability.
- Right-click on Stored Procedures and choose Filter > Filter Settings.
- Under Name put: and click OK.
- Expand the Stored Procedure folder and Right-click on the found SP > Select Script Stored Procedure as > ALTER To > File.
- Give it a file name and save to a location you can access later if needed.
- In a New Query window, paste the following SQL and execute it: