The Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Endpoint Prevent server has the following error:
System events have been suppressed.
System event throttle limit exceeded. nnn events have been suppressed. Internal error code = communications_error.
To view this error:
- Log into the Enforce console and click on the “System” tab.
The System > Servers and Detectors > Overview page opens.
- Select your Endpoint Detection Server.
The 3901 error is located in either the “Recent Error and Warning Events” or “All Recent” events box.
Note: Click Show All to view a longer list of errors and events, when available.
- Next check your Aggregator#.log on your Endpoint Server for the following error:
- java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Programming error. Received an acknowledgement for successful replication of
- For the location of the Aggregator log refer to the Debug log files Symantec help page.