ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Requirements for installation of Auth Connector
Article ID: 173337
Web Security Service - WSS
When installing Auth Connector you want an account that will allow the service to perform its function.
- The user performing the install be a member of the Domain to which the Auth Connector is installed
- The user have local administrative privileges on the machine
The Auth Connector performs the following queries in Active Directory:
- All Domain names that can be found
- All Users (SAM account names) from each domain
- All Security Groups from each domain
- All Members of each Security Group (for report filtering)
Instructions on integration can be found here