ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Enabling opportunistic TLS for all delivery in Messaging Gateway
Article ID: 172990
TLS delivery for all email being delivered is needed in the Symantec Messaging Gateway.
- Go to Administration > Hosts > Configuration in the SMG GUI.
- Select the host you want to enable, and click Edit.
- Go to the SMTP tab.
- Click the Advanced Settings button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Delivery tab.
- Check Attempt TLS encryption for delivery of all messages.
- If you have a specific certificate you wish to use, check the Offer TLS client certificate, and select the certificate in the dropdown.
- Click Continue.
- Click Save to commit the changes.
- Repeat for each SMG scanner.