ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Report for Endpoints fails
Article ID: 172985
Endpoint Detection and Response
Advanced Threat Protection Platform
When you attempt to export grid data of the Entities within the user interface (UI) of Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Platform, the Reports page shows that the new export report you created FAILED.
String mismatch in a Java call to a Java class specific to ATP which checks edr enrollment status within the appropriate database table
ATP Platform 3.2.0 Management server or ATP Platform 3.2.0 AllInOne
To confirm whether the ATP management server exhibits this behavior
- In ATP UI, navigate to Search > Database tab > Entities tab
- Click Show Filters
- Click Endpoint.
- Once all the endpoints appear, follow the column headers to the right and click the downward pointing triangle.
- Click Export Grid.
- type a name for the report.
- Click OK
- Navigate to Reports > Export Reports
- Click View
- If the report generation FAILED, then the ATP management server in your environment has this issue.