It can also be visible in the device as “Plugin not licensed.”
Please verify that you have the correct mls-key.bin inside c:\inetpub/_wmcs/ICT/RightsWATCH-bb-webservice/bin/RightsWATCH - you can find this next to the license files.
- Verify (using regedit) that you have the RightsWATCH webservice value configured correctly - [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Watchful Software\RightsWATCH]
- Paste the value for the webservice in an IE window, followed by /mlsservice.asmx and try to access it.
- If there is a problem access this, you will find this in the log files. verify if it is related to a gateway or firewall.
- If it asks for authentication, and cannot log in, please follow the Disable Loop Back Check described in the RMS Server FAQ section
- If needed, reconfigure the reg file next to the installers and run it again on the server. Change the file to have the machine name (not the rms / ICT FQDN.)