First we need to test the OWA webservice locally on ADRMS / ICT Server. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer with a user that has credentials (Press shift and right-click on the Internet Explorer icon and select to Run as a different user)
- In ICT server go to OWA webservice by accessing the following link: http://localhost/ICT/ict-owa/csSECURE_OWA_WebService.asmx
- Click getConfig, type [domain]\[username] and click invoke. This will return the information about the Marks and license
- If it does not return this information, verify the following things in web-config file (in Exchange server, go to %Program Files%\Microsoft\Exchange Server\%Version%\ClientAccess\Owa\Web.config):
- web.config_ToMerge content was properly copied to web.config.
- Go to ICT administration console, disable all rules applied to email, reset internet explorer and check if the OWA plugin works.
- if it works start enabling rules one by one and reload OWA page, the plugin will stops working when you enable the problematic rule.
- do an iisreset in ICT server.
Also confirm you are not logged into OWA light version. ICT and ADRMS functionalities are disabled in the light version