ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Adding user roles via the primary account
Article ID: 172599
How to add a role in MessageLabs for one a user or administrator.
Changes to user roles can only be done via the primary login for an account.
- Go to Administration > User Management
- Search for the user needing a change of roles and select the login.
- Underneath Edit User > User Roles
- Either a standard role from the system list can be used or a custom role can be created.
- Save by clicking "Add Role" or "Append Role" as available.