CSP Edition: Standalone
To upgrade from a previous version of the Client Site Proxy you should perform the following steps:
1. Backup your current configuration file (located at c:\ClientSiteProxy\etc\squid.conf)
2. Uninstall the current Client Site Proxy according to the instructions in the Web Deployment Guide
3. Install the new version of the Client Site Proxy according to the instructions in the Web Deployment Guide
4. You will need to change the cache_peer location in squid.conf file (located at C:\ClientSiteProxy\etc\squid.conf) to the appropriate upstream proxy for your region.
This is described in on page 26 of the Web Deployment Guide and in your provisioning information.
5. If you made any other changes to the default settings in squid.conf prior to the upgrade, you will need to manually merge these into the new configuration file.
6. To be sure that these changes to the configuration take effect, you should restart the Client Site Proxy Service in the Windows Service Manager.
For general information on installing and uninstalling the Client Site Proxy please see our Web Security Deployment Guide - Client Site Proxy and Remote Connect