How to create a Protect policy for Gatelets to block users from sharing files via OneDrive to public domains (with exceptions)
Article ID: 172287
CASB Gateway Advanced
Businesses that have a requirement to block file sharing via Gatelets to public domains, but still need to allow some file sharing exceptions.
Work through the following steps to whitelist specific Gmail accounts and block all others:
- Logon to your CloudSOC tenant as a System Administrator.
- Hover your mouse over the equalizer slider image on the left menu, then hover over Policies, then click on Policies.
- Click on +New in upper right corner of the Tenant
- Select Policy in the dropdown
- Create as File sharing via Gatelet policy
- Under 'Cloud Service' select the desired target, i.e. OneDrive, or leave at "Any".
- Select "Any" domain and "Anyone" in "Shared by".
- Select sharing for "Anyone" in "Shared with".
- Add exceptions for the desired user accounts under "Shared with".
- Select "Block activity" under "Define Response"
- Scroll back to the top and click 'Save Policy'