ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Cannot force TLS in Messaging Gateway for mail delivery to Office 365
Article ID: 172192
- Mail flow from the Symantec Messaging Gateway (SMG) to a Office 365 host has stopped
- SMG has valid TLS certificates
454 Certificate Expired
TLS unable to complete the verification against Office 365 server because the Office 365 Certificate is expired/invalid/misconfigured.
- Temporarily change the protocol operation for the domain in question: Protocols > Domains > "UserDomain" > Delivery > RLS Encryption Section
- Change the radio button to "Require TLS encryption and don't verify certificate"
- Solution is to contact Microsoft for resolution of the certificate issue in the Office 365 configuration.