ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
SpanVA Directory Sync fails to remove deleted users from CloudSOC.
Article ID: 172125
CASB Security Premium
SpanVA Directory Sync
- Add users in Active Directory.
- Run a save and sync in Directory Sync in SpanVA.
- The users show up in CloudSOC.
- Delete some users from Active Directory.
- Do another Directory Sync.
- The deleted users remain in CloudSOC.
Known bug in versions of CloudSOC before 2.99.
This issue is fixed in CloudSOC version 2.99.