ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Error: Android gets error "8155" when installing Endpoint Protection Mobile
Article ID: 172105
Endpoint Protection Mobile
User attempts to install Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile (SEP Mobile) on an Android device
The SEP Mobile program is removed from the device but remains in the SEP Mobile administrator console as being enrolled.
- Endpoint Protection Mobile (SEP Mobile)
- Uninstall SEP Mobile from the Android device.
- Log in to the SEP Mobile administrator console with an administrator account.
- Click Users & Devices, and ensure you are on the Devices tab.
- Select the device you want to remove, then click the drop-down next to the gear on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click Remove device.
- Click the Users tab.
- Select the user who has the device you want to re-install SEP Mobile on.
- Click the drop-down next to the gear on the right-hand side of the screen. Then click "Resend welcome email".
- Have the user enroll and re-install SEP Mobile on the Android device.