ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
How to do LSA Debug on ProxySG or Advanced Secure Gateway
Article ID: 171951
Advanced Secure Gateway Software - ASG
ProxySG Software - SGOS
How to do LSA Debug on ProxySG or Advanced Secure Gateway (ASG)
PLEASE NOTE: Any Debugging done should be set back to default settings after testing, to not cause issues by leaving on debugging long term.
- Go to Advanced URL at https://x.x.x.x:8082/lsa/debug
- Click on "Set Debug Mask"
- Click on "Enable All"
- Click on "Set Mask"
- Click on "View Debug Log"
- Click on "Clear Log"
- Test again what is needed with any other directed troubleshooting data from Technical Support Agent
- After Testing the issue, come back to the Debug log page and Click on "Update"
- Copy out all the text and paste it into a Text File and save to upload to the Service Request Number
- After Saving contents click on "Set debug Mask"
- Set all Debugging levels back to default as shown below