Unable to change the Primary Domain for CloudSOC
Article ID: 171890
CASB Security Standard
CASB Security Premium
CASB Security Advanced
CASB Gateway Advanced
How can I change a primary domain in CloudSOC?
There are two workarounds:
- Add a Secondary Domain for the newly created Primary Domain.(Primary domain cannot be changed). Change is made from the CMP console for the CASB tenant.
- This will not impact the functionality, All domains are considered internal domain\users in CloudSOC.
- There is no difference in how a primary domain is treated versus a secondary domain.
- Talk to Broadcom sales to create a new CloudSOC Tenant with the new Primary Domain and delete the original tenant.
- In the specific case the primary domain cannot be considered a internal domain from CASB perspective.