Non-configurable password rules for CloudSOC tenant
Article ID: 171868
CASB Security Standard
CASB Security Premium
CASB Security Advanced
CASB Gateway Advanced
Need to know what the non-configurable password rules are in the CloudSOC tenant
None of the following are configurable.
- New password cannot match previous 10 passwords.
- Password should contain at least one of each of the following uppercase and lowercase letter, number and special character.
- Minimum required length for a password is 12.
- Passwords must be changed every 90 days.
Brute Force Protection
- User is locked out for 10 minutes after 5 failed login attempts.