ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
URL is marked with asterisks ***
Article ID: 171657
In the website URL column the query parameters are marked with asterisks.
• This behavior is the default one.
• Currently it's on and works on all the system hiding all the query parameters only and not the other URL fields:
- The asterisks can be configured to not hide the query parameters.
- It's done by modifying "activityLogConfiguration.logUrlQueryParams" to "false" via advanced configuration in the management UI
- Click on "push settings" so the action can be implemented.