ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
ATP creates duplicate file fingerprint lists in a SEPM replication environment
Article ID: 171593
Advanced Threat Protection Platform
Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Platform creates duplicate file fingerprint lists in a SEPM replication environment
- No error message in ATP Platform logs.
- Within SEPM, the External Communications Policy on a client group may show multiple blank entries within the list of Private Insight servers.
- ATP Platform 3.0.5 or 3.1.0.
- ATP Platform is configured to connect to one or more Symantec Endpoint Protection Managers (SEPMs) as a SEPM Controller connection.
- The SEPMs which ATP connects to with SEPM Controller connections replicate between SEPM sites.
Please upgrade to ATP 3.2.0.