ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Cannot log in to Web Security Service portal
Article ID: 171572
Web Security Service - WSS
One or more of the following circumstances can prevent you from logging into your Web Security Service (WSS) portal:
- You have entered invalid contact information when setting up your WSS account and need it updated.
- You have received a link to finish the setup of your portal account and receive an error, "User not available."
- You left your first name and last name blank when setting up your portal account.
- You cannot change your password on your portal login.
- You cannot log in to the WSS portal account.
- You have not registered your WSS account.
"User not available"
Invalid information or information unintentionally left blank when setting up your new portal account causing a failure to log in.
- Verify you have registered your WSS account.
- Register an additional email to the Tenant on portal.threatpulse.com and have the new user update the data for the user who cannot log in.
- Contact Symantec Technical Support