ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Anti-Spam exclusions do not apply spoofed sender detection
Article ID: 171569
An administrator has excluded some email addresses from AntiSpam protection but Spoofed Sender Detection (Use SPF and DMARC) is still applying to the excluded email addresses.
- Symantec.cloud Management Portal
- Email Security.cloud
The Anti-Spam exclusions can only exclude email addresses from the following Detection Settings:
- Responsive Spam Detection
- Predictive Spam Detection
- Newsletter / Marketing Detection
You can review these settings by:
- Login to Symantec.cloud Management Portal
- Go to Services > Email Services > Anti-Spam > Detection Settings
- Make sure to choose detection settings at the global level or the domain level.