Information required to troubleshoot Internet Content Adaptation Protocol errors
Article ID: 171495
Web Security Service - WSS
You visit a website/websites and you receive Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP) errors from Web Security Service (WSS).
For troubleshooting purposes, please provide the following information:
- Is it affecting HTTPS only, HTTP only or all browsing activity?
- Is it affecting a particular website/websites?
- Is it affecting one, a random group or all client computers?
- Which browser are you using? Can this behavior be repeated in a different browser?
- What is your current Access Method to Cloud? (Firewall / VPN also known as IPsec, Explicit Proxy, Explicit Proxy over IPsec previously known as Transproxy, Proxy Forwarding, Unified Agent, Mobile).
- What datacenter are you connecting to? (resource: pod.threatpulse.com).
- Is it a persistent issue? (After refreshing the browser, does the error goes away?).
- What type of authentication (if any) do you have in place?
- When was the issue first noticed?
- If the issue is intermittent (doesn't work at certain times), please provide an estimated time-frame for the last known occurrence of the problem.
- Please, upload a screenshot of the error.