ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Getting certificate warnings while using Android Studio
Article ID: 171476
Web Security Service - WSS
Some web pages are not trusted when browsing the internet inside of Android Studio while protected by the Web Security Service.
-Protected by WSS
-Android Studio installed on workstation
-SSL Interception enabled in WSS Portal.
To import the Cloud Root CA in Android Stuidio, please follow these steps:
- In the WSS Portal go to Service > Network > SSL Interception
- Download the certificate.
- Open Android Studio.
- In the Configure drop-down menu, go to Settings
- Go to Tools > Server Certificates
- Click the + button and browse to the folder where the certificate was downloaded.
- Click on Apply