Content and Limits—Applies to content parameters. For example, set the policy to only apply to selected file types, browsers, or actions within web applications.
- Actions, such as media uploads and downloads, joining meetings, games.
- Specific browser vendors.
- File Types.
- Schedule—Define when the policy rules apply, such as during core business hours.
The default is the rule applies to all contents at any time.
Note: Depending on the type of Action you try to set up, it is configured in a different Content Filtering Policy Group:
- Outbound actions can only be in Group A.
- Inbound actions can be in either Group A or Group B.
- Limits (File Types) can only be in Group B
- Complex Verdicts can only be in Group B