Windows almost universally supports this process: CTRL and press F5 or click the refresh button to clear the cache for the specific page you are on.
Steps for clearing the ATP cache in Firefox:
- Select the Firefox Menu button.
- (Within Firefox 57 or newer, select Library)
- Select the History icon.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Show All History.
- Search for the ATP's IP or hostname using the Search History field in the upper-right corner.
- Within the results, right-click the appropriate page and select Forget About This Site.
Steps for clearing the ATP cache in Chrome:
- Open Dev Tools by pressing: F12 or Ctrl+Shift+I (or on Mac: Opt+Cmd+I)
- Leaving the dev tools open, right-click or click and hold the reload button next to the address bar. A hidden menu will open.
- Choose: "Empty Cache and Hard Reload"
MS Edge and Internet Explorer 11 require that you delete the full cache of all web sites. They still support CTRL-F5 to reload the current page.