An OCR Engine Configuration cannot be deleted from the Enforce console after the detection server that was associated with it was deleted.
"The OCR Engine Configuration is currently in use."
The workaround for this issue is to manually remove the link between the OCR Engine configuration and the deleted detection server in the database with the following procedure:
1. Log into the DLP Oracle database with SQLPlus with the "protect" database user.
2. Run the following command:
update informationmonitor set ocrconfigurationid = NULL where isdeleted=1;
3. Save the change by running:
4. Log into the Enforce Console and navigate to System -> Settings -> OCR Engine Configuration.
5. Click the red x by the OCR configuration in question to delete it. It should now let it be deleted.