Go to Integrations on your Portal account (Service > Account Maintenance > Integrations) and follow the steps below depending on your situation:
- Click on New Integration. The portal displays the New Integration dialog.
- Select Management Center. Define the token attributes.
Select the Expiry Type.
- Time-based—You define the date and time when this token expires.
- Usage-based—You define how many times this token can be used. On the defined number, the token becomes invalid.
- Never expires.
Set the expiration criteria.
- For Time-based, select the date and time.
- For Usage-based, set the valid number of uses.
- (Optional) Enter a comment that defines the token's purpose.
- Click Save
The portal displays the token.
To review the attributes, select a token and click Edit. You can also Delete or temporarily Disable (and re-Enable) the token.
Tokens Not Permitted
Depending on the configuration, some devices might not allow a token but requires a username and password instead. You can return to the token you want to use and view it. The credentials become:
- Username: user—mc-register or sg-register
- Password: The generated token
- Select the expired Management Center solution.
- Setup the Expiry Type.